Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, California /
More than half of all new televisions are being sold to businesses.
But to use them, businesses either need to improvise (think Chromecast and an old Android, or a DVD player playing on loop) or spend tens of thousands of dollars on racks of hardware and bespoke software. Yes, it's really that bad.
But it's easy with Raydiant.
At Raydiant, our hardware and cloud software unlocks the power these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
Founded in April 2017, Raydiant enjoys support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway. Our customers include Bank of America, Wahlburgers, Chick-fil-A, Harvard University, the Dallas Mavericks, CiCi’s Pizza, and Westin. Our team consists of seasoned engineers and executives with deep backgrounds in relevant industries. We recently announced Mark Wahlburger as an Advisor, Brand Ambassador and Investor!
Objectives of this Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team. This role manages the inbound & outbound campaigns of the sales division by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Raydiant value proposition. SDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations of the Raydiant Core Values with have potential for new challenges and career advancement within the sales team.
Your Daily Adventure Will Include:
* Making 80+ outbound phone calls each day
* Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
* Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn to network with potential customers
* Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
* Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
* This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
* Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
* Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
* Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
* Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
* Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
* Intellectually curious
* Resilient in the face of objections
* Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
* Have a passion for sales and sales processes
* You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here
* Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
* You feel confident using programs like SalesForce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok! You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly