Vienna, Vienna /
Engineering – Data Science /
As part of the Data Insights team you are empowering ready2order to become more data driven!
You will be involved in
Data Governance to ensure high quality data that other BI users can easily work with
Data Warehousing to maintain, expand and improve our single source of truth and its ETL processes
Business Intelligence where you provide Reports and Analysis and communicate your findings to stakeholders
Data Science - apply optimization models and predictive analytics to create sophisticated Data Insights
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding bootcamp and learn about the company history, our business and where we are going.
- Have coffee breaks with employees from different departments.
- Meet your team.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Take a deep dive into our data, the infrastructure and our data governance processes.
- Get to know our BI tool, best practices and company standards related to data insights.
- Create your first ad-hoc reports and dashboards for key business stakeholders.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Provide high quality data to other BI users by cleansing and transforming data within our BI tool using SQL.
- Help establishing a Data Certification process.
- Maintain descriptions for data and data related processes.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Maintain and improve our ETL tool (Java).
- Apply predictive analytics in BI reports.
- Help building optimization models and tools.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE ready
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field of study
- You have +2 years of professional experience in data analytics/business intelligence or a related field.
- You are an expert with SQL.
- You have coding experience in Java, Python, R or another language.
- You are familiar with ETL processes and data warehousing.
- You have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- You are a motivated team player who can work independently.
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in English. German language is an advantage.
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create a central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.