Senior Product Manager - Financial Services (f/m/d)
Remote, Berlin /
Product – Product Manager /
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create a central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
2021 is the most exciting year to ready2order!
We are just stepping into the German market with 10x more potential. At the same time, we are transforming from a point-of-sale app into a business platform that digitalizes the financials of small businesses. Your role will enable this transformation.
As Product Manager - Financial Services you will play an essential role focusing on building out a new product team to help us move into new industries. Together with the Head of Product, you will be responsible for shaping the product vision for this domain.
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding Bootcamp and learn about our history, business, and where we’re going.
- Have coffee breaks with employees from different departments.
- Meet everyone in your team.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get an overview of our product vision and roadmap.
- Become integrated with your cross-functional team of engineers, designers and marketers to understand how we are developing a Point of Sale product for thousands of ready2order merchants.
- Start branching out to meet with other stakeholders from across the organization.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Start developing a mid to long-term product strategy together with the product, marketing and operations teams
- Start taking ownership of the conceptualization, planning and coordination of future product initiatives.
- Conduct user research in multiple markets and industries in order to understand current requirements and predict future needs.
- Together with our other product leaders, you will define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Contribute to the conceptualization and redesign of our product into a scalable business platform.
- You will make informed product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Contribute to the success of thousands of small business owners by creating products and features that will help them to discover their full potential.
- Build out the regime of behavioural metrics that define how our merchants interact with our product and various features and develop experiments to improve those interactions
- Have direct responsibility for the product being scalable for the European market with all the services we have in our portfolio.
- Take ownership of a new feature that provides a cashless solution for all our customers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE ready
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role.
- 1+ years of experience within growth or marketing.
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects.
- Experienced in planning work for assigned workstreams.
- Have worked in an Agile environment.
We want to support you in preparing yourself as best as possible for the hiring process. You can read more about our recruitment process at the bottom of our career page in our Recruiting FAQ’s. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our talent partners.