Product Compliance Manager (f/m/d)
Remote, Berlin /
Product – Product Manager /
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create central access to all essential tools entrepreneurs need to unleash the full potential of their business.
2021 is the most exciting year to ready2order! We are just stepping into the German market with 10x more potential. At the same time, we are transforming from a point-of-sale app into a business platform that digitalises the finances of small businesses. Your role will ensure we’re set up for the following significant projects ahead of us.
Together with our Compliance Product Manager, you will lay the foundation for a compliance hub that is leveraged within the organisation but also by our merchants. Using your legal and compliance expertise, you will play a substantial role on this journey.
Within your 1 week, you’ll
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding Bootcamp and learn about our history, business, and the mission ahead.
- Meet your team for virtual coffee breaks to have a chat and get to know them.
- Complete the product course designed to give you a good understanding of our award-winning software and hardware.
- Meet cross-functional leaders from across the company in virtual chats and get to know them, learn about their priorities and how you’ll work together.
Within 1 month, you’ll
- Get up to speed on your new role, team, internal processes, and the company as a whole .
- Learn about the product vision, mission, and market positioning of ready2order.
- Explore the main challenges, priorities, and opportunities facing the company that are relevant to your role.
- Understand the POS and PayTech industry by conducting market research and learn from our Compliance Product Manager.
Within 3 months, you’ll
- Have a solid understanding of what Product Compliance means at ready2order and how you’ll make a unique impact within your role.
- Conduct market research to gain a deeper understanding of the regulatory environment within core markets Austria and Germany.
- Understand our merchants and their needs to support developing intuitive, simple and easily scalable products.
- Learn more about our product and market, such as legal changes, federal regulations, and trends, to help guide the product roadmap and key opportunities.
Within 6 months, you’ll
- Know the market inside and out to help identify win themes, product gaps.
- Help to define internal processes to ensure product compliance is well understood and leveraged within the organisation.
- Support crafting our product compliance roadmap and offerings to our merchants and their tax advisors.
- Partner with product management to understand and interpret the needs of local merchants and their tax advisors.
Within 12 months, you’ll
- Work independently on the above responsibilities with decreased need for guidance.
- Creating and updating guidelines, policies, instructions and routines within the compliance field.
- Contribute to the success of thousands of small business owners by creating products and features that will help them to discover their full potential.
- Become a compliance ambassador in our organisation that provides the relevant expertise internally and externally.
Skills and experience to be ready
- Business degree ideally with a focus on Business, Legal or relevant work experience in the POS or FinTech / PayTech companies (at least 2 years)
- Embrace legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices through a structural and precision approach; you have a strong eye for detail and can manage time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English is a plus
- Fast learner, self-sufficient and motivated
- Comfortable working remotely
- Go-getter mentality
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of individuals from across the company
- You managed projects already that involved knowledge around fraud and AML, MaRisk and/or PSD II & open banking.
- Strong use of analytics and business cases to help drive decisions
We want to support you in preparing yourself as best as possible for the hiring process. You can read more about our recruitment process at the bottom of our career page in our Recruiting FAQ’s. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our talent partners.