Remote - EMEA /
Technology – Engineering /
Remote & still hiring during COVID-19
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create a central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Development and Product teams as well as external clients and offshore teams to deliver time-critical projects. You will facilitate the release of products to live environments on a regular basis and support transition into operational service. Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions. This role will be engaged in all aspects of the development life cycle from requirement review, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products;
- Gather, analyse and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users;
- Coordinate and partner with business teams and other IT teams inside and outside of the organisation to identify and manage dependencies and deliverables;
- Develop Salesforce solutions using Lightning Web Components, Apex and declarative tools such as Process Builder and Flows;
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems;
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software;
- Provide support for business users questions, problem resolutions and research requests.
- Excellence experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud Strong experience of Apex development;
- Familiarity with Lightning web component development;
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com;
- Self-starter, can-do attitude a must in a fast-moving business and technical environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills, time management and oral and written communication skills;
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycles.
- Familiarity of Salesforce Service cloud
- Familiarity of Salesforce DX
- Familiarity with Node.js and Typescript
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with AWS
- Awareness of billing integration
- Awareness of marketing tracking integration
We want to support you in preparing yourself as best as possible for the hiring process. You can read more about our recruitment process at the bottom of our career page in our Recruiting FAQ’s. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our talent partners.