Senior Product Marketing Manager
Vienna, Vienna /
Product Management – Payment & POS /
ready2order is transforming to a payment, banking, and lending solution for small business owners. And you’ll make this happen!
Take full responsibility of product launches and coordinate roll-outs with marketing, operations and product management to serve thousands of small businesses.
Your first products to launch will be a payment terminal, followed by a bank account and credit card for micro-businesses across any industry.
In the next growth phases, we want to acquire +100,000 micro-businesses across Europe to become the top financial aggregator in Europe.
You will be the first establishing Product Marketing at ready2order!
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order onboarding bootcamp and learn about the company history, our business, and where we are going.
- Have coffee breaks with employees from different departments.
- Meet your team.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- spend time with customer facing departments to get a clear understanding of our customers.
- pick up a deep understanding of our product and its functionalities.
- get an overview of our product roadmap and the product development processes.
- start a close collaboration with product development, sales, marketing and customer support.
- start planning your first product roll out.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- be fully responsible for product launches and roll outs in Germany and Austria.
- have a rough roll-out plan among our product roadmap.
- have the bigger picture in mind by being partly involved into the early stages of the product life cycle.
- have fully planned, coordinated and realized the roll out of our new payment terminals.
- define a short and long term product marketing strategy.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- have fully planned, coordinated and realized the communication of product changes and redesigns.
- build up product marketing within our company and establish a product marketing infrastructure with determined processes.
- plan and coordinate the launch, and roll-out of our credit card and business bank account.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- have launched our new products and services in payment, banking and lending in Germany and Austria.
- be working on the roll-out of our existing and new products across Europe.
- contribute to our success in internationalisation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE "ready”
- +5 years of experience in a similar role.
- you are confidently handling product launches across several countries.
- ability to think critically and strategically to come up with effective launch strategies.
- you are an action-driven and proactive personality.
- you have strong communication and coordination skills.
- you have a solid understanding of marketing.
- having native German language skills are mandatory for this position, as we will focus on Germany for the next 12 months.
- you have very good oral and written communication skills in English.
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create a central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
what it is.