Remote, Vienna /
Product Management – Product Design /
2020 is the most exciting year to ready2order!
We are just stepping into the German market with 10x more potential. At the same time, we are transforming from a point-of-sale app into a business platform that digitalizes the financials of small businesses.
Your role will enable this transformation.
Together with our UI/UX Designers you will design an intuitive, simple and easily scalable product that will simplify the daily business of more than 11.000 entrepreneurs. You will lead the Design team strategically and challenge the output.
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding Bootcamp and learn about our history, business, and where we’re going.
- Have coffee breaks with employees from different departments.
- Meet everyone in your team.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get an overview of our product vision and roadmap.
- Start working embedded in a dedicated cross-functional agile team on the creation of new features.
- Start developing a long-term design strategy together with the product and design team.
- Start working together with the design team on the redesign of our current product.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Start taking ownership of the conceptualization, planning and coordination of future design projects.
- Plan and coordinate the establishment of a design system that will enable design consistency throughout our product and improve the pace of design development.
- Analyse our UI/UX design workflows together with your team and set steps to improve them.
- Help the Design team to improve the designs by challenging them as a sparring partner.
- Enable the development of features and products by coordinating the resources of the product design team.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Contribute to the conceptualization and redesign of our product into a scalable business platform.
- Support and coach your team continuously to develop technically.
- Contribute to the success of thousands of small business owners by creating products and features that will help them to discover their full potential.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE READY
- You’re experienced planning and organizing design projects.
- You’re an expert in developing an intuitive information architecture and user experience of complex software products.
- You are eager to work hands-on on the end-to-end design process (wireframing, prototyping, UI design) of features and products.
- You have gained experience in leading and coaching a team of UI/ UX designers before.
- You have experienced evaluating, introducing and establishing a design system before.
- Experience in coding (HTML, CSS) is a huge plus.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create a central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.