Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Escrow Assistant Job Summary
Provides support to Reali Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
Reali is a full stack real estate platform on a mission to change the way people experience home buying and selling. We believe every aspect of the real estate transaction can be improved through technology and exceptional customer service. Reali is looking for our first Escrow Assistant to work closely with the Escrow Manager on our Reali purchase transactions.
- Opens orders and package new escrow packages
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Review and Package loan documents, order insurance, CPL and closings as required
- Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents required for transactions
- Receipt in checks and wires - process, balance and complete daily banking
- Perform other duties as requested including assistance to team members when the need arises
- Filling in for the Escrow Officer when they are out sick, on vacation or meeting with clients
Knowledge And Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Escrow Processing Software
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or College degree preferred
Typical Range Of Experience
- 1- 2 years experience as an Escrow Assistant or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.