Mortgage Customer Success Manager
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Managers (CSM) in our San Mateo, CA offices, you’ll be a member of our Sales team and join other CSM’s and HLA’s (Home Loan Advisors) who are responsible for providing an exceptional experience for our customers as they navigate loan options available to them - whether it’s refinancing or buying a home.
As a CSM you are the first touch-point for these customers. You’ll communicate our value proposition, listen to their questions and needs, and educate and qualify them for the best loan product based on their personal financial situation.
There are opportunities for growth in the Sales organization, including the opportunity to acquire your NMLS licensing and become a Home Loan Advisor (HLA).
About Reali Loans
Reali Loans is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to streamline the application time and process, while also passing the savings onto customers. We close loans three
times as fast as the industry average and we are on a mission to create a simple, radically transparent home loan experience for consumers.
- Immediately establish rapport and listen to the customers needs because; you are their first point of contact
- Communicate Reali differentiators, explain our mortgage process and timeline
- Educate and qualify customers with the best loan product based on their personal financial situation
- Schedule qualified appointments for HLA’s
- Cold call from a generated lead lists
- Assist HLA’s in setting up loan files and act as a backup point of contact to borrowers
- Stay up to date on macro-economic trends, mortgage specific knowledge, and sales training
- Continuously improve our processes - innovate and identify new strategies to increase lead conversion
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales role with a financial services company
- Bonus points if in the mortgage industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong work ethic driven by high personal integrity
- Not afraid to cold call anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A track record as a self-starter and a strong desire to acquire and develop skills
- Proactive with a solutions oriented mentality
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- NMLS License is also a plus
Dubbed a "Best Place to Work" in 2019, Reali is a #PropTech #RealTech #FinTech game changer in the consumer real estate sector. We are growing and looking for people who enjoy team-based winning; leveraging technologies to create efficient, transparent buyer/seller experiences. reali.com/careers
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.