Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Responsible for originating the best new loans for our buyers. You will recommend loan products that are in the best interest of our buyers. We are looking for smart, fast learners, quick on their feet individuals with exceptional people skills who are passionate about enabling a new, revolutionary and delightful home buying experience. The ideal combination to excel in the role is great customer engagement and service, stellar consultative sales skill and self-starter.
- Engage our real estate buyers with our extensive loan product offerings to determine the best loan program for their needs and guide them through the loan process
- Review prospective buyers’ existing pre-approval and present alternative loan options that may better fit their needs when appropriate
- Deliver transparent experience for our borrowers with amazing customer service, by managing borrower(s) concerns and expectations
- Communicate with our processor team for review of qualified loans, document, and file all loans to ensure compliance, prior to submitting for underwriting review
- Proactively address or escalate all loan roadblocks and issues ASAP
- Be the liaison between the borrower(s), processor, lenders, and title/escrow officer throughout the entire loan journey
- Resolve routine appraisal, title, credit and other issues
- Ability to maintain a strong and healthy loan pipeline
- Ensure loans fund in a timely manner by working closely with borrowers, lenders, realtor, title/escrow officer to clear all loan conditions
- 2+ years experience as a Loan Officer / Originator
- NMLS valid registration required
- DRE MLO endorsement preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superb listening skills
- Excellent foundational sales skills
- Working knowledge of the mortgage process including origination, processing, underwriting, income and credit analysis, property appraisal, and title work
- Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.) degree preferred
- Start-up experience
- Mandarin or Spanish speaking
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and extremely adaptable to change
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.