Associate Real Estate Agent
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
The Associate Real Estate Agent role is the face of Reali in the local and residential real estate market, executing the Reali vision by delivering a superior customer experience. They are true local specialists with deep customer focus. In addition to the front line work, the role is instrumental in providing critical local insight, analyzing market dynamics and clearly articulating customer needs that will be utilized to improve the Reali experience.
- Generate leads through data driven marketing tactics and Reali smartphone application installs
- Lead showings, inspections, walkthroughs and everything in between
- Assist with seller requirements, such as conducting initial seller meetings, hosting open houses, scheduling inspections, and more
- Review property disclosures and inspections to provide customers with the utmost clear, transparent and insightful executive summary
- Advise customers on pricing, market conditions and terms to structure a winning transaction
- Partner with Sales and Lead Experts throughout the customer experience to ensure a strong customer experience that establishes trust and confidence in the Reali model
- Active Real Estate License a must
- 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Real Estate market experience and community knowledge
- Clean driving record, car insurance up to date
- Collaborative, self-driven, and team-focused
- Self manager to successfully work independently and remotely
- Strong proficiency in more than one language a strong plus
FIeld Expert Package
- Stock Options and 401k
- Choose from various full-family medical, dental, and vision plans
- Zero Agent Fees: Reali covers MLS dues, association fees, marketing, mileage, mobile reimbursement, iPad
- Discretionary Time Off
- Paid training and continuing education, as well as career development opportunities to move into other roles at Reali
- Base salary
The Reali Expert team is the backbone of Reali’s customer success. As a team of real estate specialists, this team bridges the online and offline worlds of real estate transactions. We’re looking for smart, fast learners, quick on their feet individuals with exceptional people skills who are passionate about enabling a new, revolutionary and delightful home buying and selling experience. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Reali Experts have a finger on the customer pulse!
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.