Sales Commissions Analyst
General & Administrative
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali’s Commissions Analyst impacts evolving OTE (On Target Earnings) programs within the consumer Real Estate ecosystem. As part of our finance team and for sales and business operations, they will review, model and forecast commission plans.
Based in our San Mateo, CA offices and reporting to our VP of Finance and Operations, the Analyst partners with Finance, internal leaders, HR, and external consulting partners to ensure compensation information is reviewed and distributed correctly.
Radford or similar market trend compensation practices and survey experiences strongly preferred. Our analyst will carry out validation efforts on a frequent basis.
- Review and update commission compensation information
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring of On Target Earning (OTE) Programs
- Participate in vendor meetings with compensation and leveling teams
- Prepare reporting on a frequent basis, communicating results to the VP and stakeholders
- Maintain a strong knowledge of compensation guidelines/eligibility requirements
- Update company systems of record and databases as required
- Maintain files and documentationReview data and files for accuracy
- May help develop third-party management policies and procedures, as necessary
- Manage ad hoc projects as assigned
- Provide feedback and trends from various data sets
- Analyze general commissioned job market and compensation trends
- Use models and metrics to analyze current job market trends and predict future trends
- Map out total aggregate spending and pay for a certain number of years
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- Commissions compensation experience in the Real Estate, Mortgage, Sales, Technical industries preferred
- 2-3+ years or more of experience in the Commissions Analysis space
- Experience from an administrative perspective, with as many of the following applications and platforms: Radford, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Apps.
- Excellent communication skills with internal operations and outside parties
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to effectively handle time-sensitive matters
- Ability to work well with others in an organized manner and effectively meet deadlines
- Must understand the importance of respecting and maintaining the confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with others in high pressure situations
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.