General & Administrative
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
The Office Manager role is responsible for handling the day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. This role will also be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. The ideal candidate is an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats.
- Office management - responsible for keeping up the look and feel of the office and preparing for new hires to join the company
- Lean in on varying tasks in support of HR functions such as onboarding new hires and coordinating new hire hardware-needs with IT
- Provide office management support by managing vendors and inventorying and ordering supplies
- Inventory management - Keeping kitchen supplies, snacks, office supplies, etc. stocked and to maximize flow and productivity
- Maintain and Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling
- Facilities management - Support office projects and moves, space planning, mail station monitoring, and communication with building management and subletters
- Organize and execute meaningful team builders and events (including our quarterly tailgate parties) that bring value to team unity and is in alignment with the budget
- Serve as the liaison between remote and headquartered employees to champion company initiatives, assist with internal communication efforts, and other office activities
- Vendor relations - Assist team in liaising with snack suppliers, lunch caterers, and other vendors
- Events support - Assist in executing weekly happy hours, themed onsite events, and large company events as needed
- Spearhead meeting logistics and event planning to ensure efficient meetings and team events happen
- Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- 3+ years of office manager, executive assistant or project coordinator experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in G- suite and Slack or other internal messaging systems, a plus
- Passionate about helping small businesses to succeed
- Energetic, “can do” attitude with the ability to build relationships and trust easily
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You are approachable with a positive attitude, and can easily get along with a multitude of personalities
- Past experience in a role with customer-facing coordination responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.