Product Marketing Manager
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Product Marketing Manager
Based in San Mateo, CA, Reali is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about taking new products and features to market. The Product Marketing Manager will work with product management, sales and marketing to clearly explain Reali’s value to our customers and help Reali better understand how customer and prospect needs are met. This individual will conduct market research, create differentiated messaging, and execute on end-to-end go-to-market strategies.
- Drive the positioning, messaging, associated proof points and planning of new product and feature launches through simple, clear stories
- Coordinate and produce compelling copy and supporting assets including videos, blog posts, and more
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to our sales team and develop the sales materials/tools that support the selling process of our products
- Manage competitive analysis and user research in order to help us clearly articulate differentiated positioning
- Develop and evolve market segmentation for each product offering
- Serve as in-house expert in customer purchase behavior and customer life-cycles while helping others within the organization to deeply understand the needs of customer segments
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop strategy and campaign content to help drive new business pipeline and support cross-sell opportunities
- Lead post-launch analysis on operational and marketing campaign effectiveness
- Establish and own overall success metrics for product marketing function
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in managing the end-to-end go-to-market process, product positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- An excellent storyteller with the ability to explain complicated topics simply and clearly
- Deep understanding of how a product is sold and the channels they are sold into
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Hard working, collaborative and inquisitive
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive and resourceful. Someone who thinks on their feet, is comfortable with change and enjoys problem solving
- Experience in real estate technology a plus
- MS/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent preferred
Dubbed a "Best Place to Work" in 2019, Reali is a #PropTech #RealTech #FinTech game changer in the consumer real estate sector. We are growing and looking for people who enjoy team-based winning; leveraging technologies to create efficient, transparent buyer/seller experiences. reali.com/careers
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.