General & Administrative
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali is seeking a bright, tech-savvy, friendly and self-motivated Transaction Coordination Associate to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced company and work with a passionate team that is changing the real estate market as we know it. With plenty of new challenges and responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career.
- Supporting a team of Real Estate agents with back-office administrative tasks such as schedule visits with customers, produce competitive analysis, send disclosure packages etc.
- Monitor inflow of requests from customers via online chat and phone
- Coordinate complex cross-team schedules
- Flexible hours including some work on weekends
- At least 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant or transaction coordination experience
- BA/BS degree, or high school diploma and 1 year of additional experience in the above qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced office environment
- Proficient with Mac and G Suite (Google office tools)
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multitask, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines
- Positive “can do” attitude, team player, and problem solver
- California real estate license is a plus
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.