Accounts Payable Associate - San Mateo, CA
General & Administrative
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
The Accounts Payable Associate role will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for increasing efficiency and accuracy within the AP function by accurately processing all payable transactions in a timely manner.
- Vendor management within the AP system (Tipalti) including onboarding new vendor, track W9 submission and set up for payments
- Process invoices in Tipalti timely and accurately, responsible to posting the invoice in the system and follow the internal approval process
- Rebates to clients are processed as invoices to vendors – work diligently with the internal coordination team to set up customers in the AP system and process the rebate
- Review, approve and post employee expense reports in TriNet Expense and enforce compliance with the company OOPE policy
- Review, approve and post corporate credit card reconciliation reports on a monthly basis, ensure expenses are within the company policy and categorized properly before pushed into the accounting system
- Maintain accounts payable sub ledger, researching and resolving issues on a timely basis
- Prepare in preparing annual 1099 reporting
- Prepare month end reconciliations including credit card accruals, expense report accruals, and AP accruals
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Reconciling vendor accounts and statements, research and resolve payment issues timely.
- Responding to vendor inquiries.
- Process manual checks as needed, set up wires outside the AP system as needed.
- Assist with month-end accruals
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- 3 years of hands-on and solid experience with full cycle AP, expense reports, and corporate credit cards
- Experience with Tipalti (or comparable cloud based systems)
- Experience with a variety of payment and expense tracking methods on the cloud
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external customers
- Highly organized individual that has the capability to manage a high volume of invoices and expense reports meeting deadlines by effectively managing their time independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the tech industry with the ability to operate in a fast paced and complex environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.) useful.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to learn new software applications as needed and adapt to changes.
- Knowledge of and experience with online accounting software preferred (Netsuite highly preferred)Knowledge of general accounting procedures
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.