Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
We are looking for Product Managers to join our rapidly growing team! We’re looking for candidates with strong technical and product design skills, as well as business and strategic acumen. At Reali we put our customers first and want to continue building products that our users love.
- Define and evolve the product vision and direction for our mobile apps
- Work in a cross functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, design, engineering, and marketing
- Collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches
- Manage customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers both onsite and in customer offices to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is in tune with customer needs
- Work with and collaborate with a number of technology and business partners
- 5+ years of relevant experience -- product management, product design, and/or project management
- The ability to understand the breadth of our offering and product line as well as the technical ability to drill into details on owned areas
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally across the company
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity
- An understanding of Real Estate, Fintech, or Data Science is a plus
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.