Head of Business Operations
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
The Business Operations Director role will oversee KPI reporting, performance forecasting, customer data and analytics evaluations to drive customer engagement and growth across the Company to accelerate growth. The ideal candidate thrives at delivering solutions to complex data problems, has an affinity for data and analytics in support of driving both product-level and business decisions, is a strong team leader and is comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels. This leader will be expected to have demonstrated experience envisioning, planning and executing the right solutions in an iterative and agile manner.
- Use quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business
- Provide actionable insights on sales structure, segmentation and coverage, business planning, productivity improvement
- Strong contributor to the strategic planning and establishment of the various Company’s long-term and short-term strategy, priorities and OKRs
- Own and manage the supporting sales tools, analytics and business intelligence needed to accelerate best sales business practices, maximize market opportunities and drive corporate, strategic operations and channel initiatives
- Lead operating rhythms (i.e. Monthly Business Reviews) for key business segments
- Work closely with the Finance, Marketing and Sales team in cross-functional planning to link our strategy to operating and financial metrics, improve revenue predictions and identify profit drivers
- Manage the short and long-term revenue forecasts for use with internal management and external parties, including analysis of the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Develop and refine management systems to ensure visibility by consistent monitoring of the business objectives, including all key leading indicators from a financial and operational perspective
- Drives the governance, metrics and reporting on tactical and ad-hoc projects supporting leadership team, across all functional areas to understand our consumer base
- Collecting, processing, and cleaning data from disparate sources using SQL, Looker, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools
- Perform ad-hoc activities as requested by the Business Unit Leads
- Bachelor's degree and MBA (highly preferred from top-tier university)
- 3-5 years of experience post- MBA degree in the workforce is required
- 3+ years of experience working in top-tier management consulting firms highly preferredExperience in either consulting, investment banking or consumer technology environment is preferred
- Experience with database query/reporting tools including SQL, Looker, Hive, Hadoop Tableau, Vertica, Snowflake, Qlikview, Terradata, Redshift, STATA, R, Python etc.
- Demonstrated track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve business needs in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated track record to promote analytics across the organization and lead teams to using analytics insights to drive decisions.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.