Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
General & Administrative
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role reports to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for the direction and oversight of all planning and budgeting processes including: annual, quarterly, and project budgeting processes. This role will oversee the creation and maintenance of reports in excel for actual versus budget/forecast analysis and the development of complex financial models.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work successfully and with speed in a cross functional environment, managing day to day details and analytics of your team and then synthesizing them into a concise executive message for leadership. You have a very strong aptitude for learning, can quickly grasp complex concepts and data and summarize for relevant key messages, and are comfortable driving change and managing within a high-growth business.
- Oversees the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasts, forward-looking projections, multi-year project P&L statements and other financial planning processes
- Assist in preparation of Board presentations, investor reporting, industry/peer group bench-marking and reviewing M&A opportunities
- Create monthly close packages for executives, focusing on key trends and variances
- Regularly engage with company leaders to understand risks and opportunities against plans and forecasts - Understand key business drivers and trends and provide insights on improving efficiency
- Analyzing financial results and forecasts to identify inconsistencies and preparing recommendations based on data summaries, trend analyses, etc.
- Create department level reporting to help track and manage spending and headcount decisions. Review monthly BVA reports with departments heads
- Prepares and submits, on a timely and accurate basis, a variety of scheduled financial reports
- Financial analysis includes income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet forecasts, and NPV calculations
- Support and guild outsourced accounting team with month-end-close
- Support in the process of financial audit
- Administrate the ERP system – financials and FP&A
- Preparing and running complex spreadsheets and business planning templates, providing training and guidance to other users as needed
- Creates and maintains reports and queries for ad hoc management requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA is a plus, MBA highly preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Consulting firm experience highly preferred
- An advanced understanding of corporate financial planning, modeling, reporting and analysis
- A high degree of analytical capability with the proven ability to identify business challenges, structure recommendations and provide insights to enable high-level strategic vision
- Knowledge of US GAAP[AE1]
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Effective organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to set-up, automate and track data and information.
- High attention to details and strong project management skills
- Requires minimal supervision and ability to act independently
- Strong Microsoft Excel, G-Suite experience is a plus
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.