Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
General & Administrative
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
We are looking for a dynamic Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to report to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for the direction and oversight of all planning and budgeting processes including annual, quarterly, and project budgeting processes. You will own the creation and maintenance of reports in excel for actual versus budget/forecast analysis and the development of complex financial models. You will have proven the ability to work successfully and with speed in a cross-functional environment, leading day to day details and analytics of your team and then synthesizing them into a concise executive message for leadership. You have a very strong aptitude for learning, can quickly grasp complex concepts and data and summarize for meaningful key messages, and are comfortable inspiring change and managing within a fast-growing business. Does this sound like you? Then we'd love to hear from you!
- Owns the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasts, forward-looking projections, multi-year project P&L statements, and other financial planning processes
- Assist in preparation of Board presentations, investor reporting, industry/peer group benchmarking and reviewing M&A opportunities
- Craft monthly close packages for executives, focusing on key trends and variances
- Regularly engage with company leaders to understand risks and opportunities against plans and forecasts - Understand key business drivers and trends and provide insights on improving efficiency
- Analyze financial results and forecasts to identify inconsistencies and prepare recommendations based on data summaries, trend analyses, etc.
- Build department level reporting to help track and handle spending and headcount decisions. Review monthly BVA reports with departments heads
- Prepare and submit, on a timely and accurate basis, a variety of scheduled financial reports
- Financial analysis includes the income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet forecasts, and NPV calculations
- Support and guide outsourced accounting team with month-end-close
- Support the financial audit process
- Administrate the ERP system – financials and FP&A
- Prepare and run complex spreadsheets and business planning templates, providing training and mentorship to other users as needed
- Builds and maintains reports and queries for ad hoc management requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced understanding of corporate financial planning, modeling, reporting, and analysis
- A high degree of analytical capability with the confirmed ability to identify business challenges, structure recommendations and provide insights to enable high-level strategic vision
- Knowledge of US GAAP[AE1]
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Effective organizational and analytical skills with the ability to set-up, automate and track data and information
- High attention to details and strong project management skills
- Requires minimal direct supervision and works independently
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- CPA and/or MBA
- Consulting firm experience
- G-suite experience
- Experience working for a rapidly growing tech startup
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.