Digital Marketing Specialist (SEM/PPC)
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will participate in paid marketing efforts on channels like Search, Display, and paid Social. The ideal candidate enjoys both the creative and the analytical aspects of driving world class campaigns. You must have a growth mindset, and a constant desire to scale your campaigns and budgets while beating ROI targets.
- Plan, develop, maintain, and optimize advertising campaigns on Adwords (Search, Display, UAC), Facebook, Apple Search Ads and other digital channels
- A/B test & optimize creative, copy, audiences, and landing pages
- Manage channel budgets and tactics to meet ROI & growth targets
- Proactively seek and evaluate innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement.
- Take part in setting the customer acquisition strategy by providing feedback and actively sharing data, results and ideas
- 3+ years of professional experience with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing digital programs and significantly improving performance
- Extensive knowledge best practices and optimization strategies, and a passion to stay abreast of news and trends in digital marketing
- Deep understanding of marketing attribution platforms, tracking links and pixels
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design and sales teams to drive programs forward in a highly-effective manner
- Ability to successfully perform routine and repetitive tasks while keeping high level of innovation, creativity, enthusiasm and flow of new ideas
- Great grasp of numbers with love for data and analytics
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in marketing Real Estate or Fintech apps is a plus
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.