Senior Backend Developer - Reali | IL R&D – Tel-Aviv, Tel-Aviv
Tel Aviv Area
Senior Back End Engineer
Tel Aviv, IL
We're looking for a (Senior) Backend Developer to help us grow our server team's capabilities; a developer who is self driven, motivated, independent and smart.
The tasks at hand:
- Solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment while maintaining uncompromising quality.
- Design and develop end-to-end high quality features.
- Enhance the team's dev-ops capabilities.
- 3+ years of proven experience developing large scale software using an object oriented or a functional language - a must
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues - a must
- Good Knowledge of web application architecture - a must
- High level English - a must
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent - an advantage
- Experience in functional programming - an advantage
- Experience with cloud base deployments (AWS, Kubernetes. etc)
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience. As a member of the Engineering Team at Reali, you will be collaborating to develop a cutting-edge platform for the real estate marketplace. This position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual and collaborative team player, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere. You will take part in this revolution, from the comfort of a well located Tel-Aviv office.
About Dragonfly Group - www.dragonfly-grp.com
The heart of a startup and the stability of an established company... Dragonfly Group is a hybrid real estate solutions company, focused and creating a new and exceptional living experience. We have an integrated system of properties, technologies and services designed to improve the real estate market and re-inventing the home.
Dragonfly Group was founded in 2009 by technology entrepreneurs to bring an inventive spirit to real estate development. Our properties benefit from our modular building system (VERT), autonomous home technologies (ADOMI) and high-performance building approach. Dragonfly Group builds community through modern urban design accessible to all.
Dragonfly Group is a family of companies made up of individuals who take pride and ownership in everything they do. We value exceptionalism, integrity and innovation as we work to redefine living experiences for all.