Disclosure Desk/Loan Set Up
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
About Reali Loans & Role
Reali Loans, a San Mateo-based lender, has a unique opportunity for a dynamic individual to join one of the nation's most innovative and disruptive FinTech companies and help us change the future of home lending. This is a chance to work in the heart of Silicon Valley, utilizing your mortgage experience within a fast growing technology company. This position is ideal for the processor who knows that the old way of doing things in our industry is broken and wants to contribute to change.
Our team is energetic, fun, entrepreneurial and creative. We work really hard and we have a lot of fun too! The Disclosure Desk will be responsible for the accuracy and TRID completeness of each and every initial disclosure package sent to all applicants. This position is full time with a competitive salary, stock options, bonus, commuter benefits and more.
- Ensure all Initial Disclosures are delivered accurately and within required timelines
- Inform management of any systematic obstacles that can delay the process of disclosures
- Review all incoming loans for prequalification, all required documentation, and running any preliminary underwriting guidelines
- Working with the Customer Success and Loan Advisor teams to communicate any missing items
- 1+ years of experience processing FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and Jumbo mortgages is a plus
- Knowledge of agency conventional underwriting product guidelines
- Familiarity with Mortgage TRID GUIDELINES
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills, including consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, start-up environment
- Experience working with Encompass software a plus
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.