Manager, Product Management
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
We’re seeking a driven and well-rounded Manager of Product Management to join our stellar team. You’ll own defining, executing, and delivering a roadmap that expands our product offerings and delivers new experiences to our customers. You’ll help drive innovation in the form of products, features, and platforms, and help create and drive the long-term strategy, vision, and roadmap.
In this highly visible role, you’ll report directly to the Head of Product Management, have ownership over specific product areas, and manage a small team. You’ll also help to build and manage the product team over time.
The ideal candidate has deep consumer product expertise, experience building product and features, zero to run and mobile product experience. Also paramount for success in this position is strong business acumen, a leadership background, and outstanding organization skills.
- Able to drive disruptive innovative solutions in a customer centric environment
- Champion the product vision and strategy
- Lead a team of 5 product managers through product launch & growth
- Refine and drive team process for setting goals and metrics, defining product roadmaps, and tracking progress
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, data scientists, designers, user experience researchers and marketers.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse set of teammates and partners (internal and external)
- Integrate insights from data analysis, usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role
- 2+ years of experience managing a small team
- 2+ years of early stage product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to design, build, launch, and iterate/improve on compelling products for consumers
- Exceptional analytical skills, including proficiency in hypothesis-driven A/B testing to drive product changes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills across a broad set of cross-functional partners
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.