Reali Front End Team Leader, Tel Aviv, IL
Tel Aviv Area
Front End Team Leader
Tel Aviv, IL
The Reali Front End team leader is the owner of the front end aspects of Reali's solution. As such the leader is expected to manage the complete development cycle of the front end from design, implementation and support. to introduce and push relevant new technologies, and to work in coordination with the peers team leaders. The Front End team leader reports to Reali's VP R&D and works together with product management to introduce innovative capabilities to Reali solution.
The tasks at hand:
● Lead the Front End team
● Recruit, train and mentor team members
● Own the front end architecture
● Participate in building the system’s architecture and providing innovative and scalable solutions
● Develop and guide the development for complex web and mobile systems
● Develop cross browser and cross platform (mobile) web applications
● Design and implement new features
● Work well under low supervision, initiate and progress various activities in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
● Team management - preferable with International members
● Hands on capabilities
● Minimum 5 years of proven experience – web & mobile web
● Experience with Angular (2~7) and TypeScript or Experience with React and Vue
● Good understanding in sync/async flows
● Knowledge in REST API, HTTP1/2, Ajax, CI/CD flows, unit/e2e tests
● Knowledge in Redux pattern and reactive programming (RxJS)
● Pixel-perfect, matching the UX/UI design vision
● VCS (Git)
● Excellent English
● Material Design experience
● Experience in PWA development
● Preferably Bsc or higher in Computer Sciences
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience. As a member of the Engineering Team at Reali, you will be collaborating to develop a cutting-edge platform for the real estate marketplace. This position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual and collaborative team player, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere. You will take part in this revolution, from the comfort of a well located Tel-Aviv office.
About Dragonfly Group - www.dragonfly-grp.com
The heart of a startup and the stability of an established company... Dragonfly Group is a hybrid real estate solutions company, focused and creating a new and exceptional living experience. We have an integrated system of properties, technologies and services designed to improve the real estate market and re-inventing the home.
Dragonfly Group was founded in 2009 by technology entrepreneurs to bring an inventive spirit to real estate development. Our properties benefit from our modular building system (VERT), autonomous home technologies (ADOMI) and high-performance building approach. Dragonfly Group builds community through modern urban design accessible to all.
Dragonfly Group is a family of companies made up of individuals who take pride and ownership in everything they do. We value exceptionalism, integrity and innovation as we work to redefine living experiences for all.