Business Operations Associate
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali is a mission driven, tech start-up, transforming the real estate business from the ground up. We are real estate experts and proven technologists working together to unveil a new paradigm for today’s buyers and sellers. We are disrupting a trillion dollar industry and making home ownership more accessible for all.
What will you be doing?
You will be a founding member of our business strategy and operations team, envisioning, planning and executing the right solutions in an iterative and agile manner to accelerate exponential growth. Your ideas and business partner relationship skills will be every bit as valued as your strategic, financial planning and analytics expertise.
Why join us?
We’re currently at the most fun and exciting stage of our journey, after 2nd funding round just before the rocket lifts off! This is a chance to work with a real visionary leader and strong leadership team from the beginning where you can help shape business strategy within a broader, ecosystem approach and share in the huge success you help create.
- Perform strategic and operational data analysis for all internal teams (including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Business Development, Corporate Development, and other internal groups, etc.)
- Assist with the operating rhythms (i.e. Monthly Business Reviews) for key business segmentsEstablish business goals and define KPIs.
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conduct in-depth analysis our various businesses and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to provide actionable insights and opportunities
- Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
- Build forecasting and ROI models to project growth for various initiatives to assist with roadmap prioritization
- Analyze product funnel metrics to improve the product and inform initiative prioritization.
- Analyze the ROI of our various channels to better inform our marketing tactics and investment.
- BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science, business or related discipline
- 3-5 years of post- degree work experience
- 2+ years of work experience in a strategy related role with an emphasis on quantitative skills
- Background in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, strategy or an operational or growth role within a technology company
- Advanced Excel Knowledge including Macros, Pivot Tables, and Formulas (arrays, lookups, logical, reference, and text functions)
- Experience in business partnering closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales leaders.
- Demonstrated experience working with SQL and relational data (3+ years on a regular basis).
- 2+ years of experience with either Python (scikit-learn, numpy, and pandas) or R.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker and Tableau.
- Proven ability to organize and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines (at times in high-pressure situations).
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.