Mortgage Loan Closer, San Mateo, CA
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
About Reali Loans and the Reali Role
Reali Loans is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to streamline the application time and process, while also passing the savings onto customers.
At Reali Loans we close loans three times as fast as the industry average. Reali Loans is on a mission to create a simple, radically transparent home loan experience for consumers.
We’re looking to expand our team with a dynamic individual, who is as passionate as we are to innovate and disrupt home lending. This is a rare chance to work in the heart of Silicon Valley's tech boom utilizing your mortgage experience within a fast growing technology company. This position is ideal for someone who knows the old way of doings things in mortgage but has been frustrated by the status quo and wants to be part of the change.
Our team is energetic, fun, entrepreneurial and creative--we work hard and play hard! This position will land you on a growing team, responsible for closing and funding a pipeline of up to 35 loans, coordinating with the borrower, the loan officer and outside vendors to ensure a world-class borrower experience. This position with Reali Loans is full time with a competitive salary, stock options, bonus, commuter benefits, perks and and room to grow within the organization.
- Review newly cleared to close loans to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided for closing
- Prepare, review, and issue accurate Closing Disclosures
- Draw docs for closing doc packages
- Ensure all loans in pipeline are structured according to business and government regulated guidelines and review signed loan packages for completeness prior to funding
- Work with title companies and third party vendors to fund loans in accordance with TRID
- Follow up, gather, review and submit loan post-closing conditions
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the loan process including loan officers, processors, underwriters, borrowers, title companies, third party vendors etc.
- Move files through closing and post-closing within turnaround times set by the company
- Provide feedback to Reali Loan’s product development team while utilizing Reali Loans/Lenda’s proprietary loan origination
- Minimum of 2 years of retail or correspondent lending
- Closing or Funding experience
- High School degree, or equivalent, some college preferred
- Familiarity with Loan Origination Software
- Proficiency with preparing closing disclosures, calculating impounds
- Familiarity with current laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures
- Fast learner, positive attitude, team-oriented and ability to thrive in a chaotic startup environment
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.