1099, Part - Time, Associate Real Estate Agent
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
The 1099, Part - Time, Associate Real Estate Agent role is an important Reali partner and face of Reali ,in the local and residential real estate market, representing and delivering a superior customer experience. A true local specialists with deep listening skills, customer focus, and hand off skills. In addition to the weekend or evening or daytime, front line work, the 1099 consultant is instrumental in providing guidance and clearly articulating customer needs that will be utilized to improve the Reali experience.
- For no more than 5 to 10 hour per week, reliably arrive, prepare for and host open houses on an on call basis
- Timely response to real estate process requests by our leads and colleagues as needed
- Represent Reali's added value, process and next steps, as a brand ambassador
- Partner in a timely manner with Sales and Lead Experts throughout the customer experience to ensure a strong customer experience that establishes trust and confidence in the Reali model
- Active AND in good standing Real Estate License a must
- 1-3 years of real estate experience (Transactions, Real Estate market experience and community knowledge)
- Available to be on call for weekends, not to exceed 5 to 10 hours per week
- Able to travel within the San Diego counties for Open Houses with your MLS key
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record, car insurance current and up to date
- Collaborative, self-driven, consultative and client team-focused
- Self manager to successfully work independently, at open houses and remotely
- Multilingual skills, a plus
- Hourly rate is commensurate upon experience, not to exceed 5-10 hours per week
The Reali Expert team is the backbone of Reali’s customer success. As a 1099 consultant working with our team of real estate specialists, we are bridging the online and offline worlds of real estate transactions. If you are a smart, fast learner, who is quick on your feet with exceptional people skills, you'll work well with our experts who are passionate about enabling a new, revolutionary and delightful home buying and selling experience. Our team is set up in such a way that we are part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, for Reali's customers!
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.