Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Title: Listing/Project Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
Reali’s Listing/Project Coordinator assists our Senior Project Manager (PM) on all aspects of the PM function as it relates to real estate listing “go to market” activities. This includes, and is not limited to day-to-day fleet management engagement for Reali’s corporate fleet of vehicles.
PROCESS & ENGAGEMENT
- Co-manage and shepherd workflow from signed listing agreement phase to close of escrow phase ensuring completion by stakeholders/agents
- Create internal facing timeline/gantt charts per property outlining pre-listing to live (on the market) journey
- Partner with Regional Managers and Marketing Team ensuring our listed homes are on track and gaps are addressed
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- Create and scope home prep recommendations to client as required; Review smartphone photos on all listed homes
- Occasionally assist in physical staging design with third party stagers
- Train Reali staff to use home prep app (zInspector)
- Schedule and calendar all home photo shoots for listings; ensure Marketing assets are received within 24 hours
- Vendor management of car, home prep, staging and photography partnerships
- Co-manage corporate storage and signage needs including inventory and new set ups for pods
- Assist on expansion activities as needed
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Periodic weekend work may be required
FLEET MANAGEMENT (20%)
- Schedule car maintenance and repairs
- Ensure fleet of cars is kept to the highest standard
- Assist with the management of car policy and checkout procedures
- Assist in setting up new employees as eligible drivers
- Customer centric and project management accomplishments (2+ years)
- Platform experience, similar or comparable to one to three of the following (TeamWork Project Management, zInspector, Salesforce, G-Suite)
- Corporate Fleet Management (2+ years)
- Valid, Current, CA Driver’s License (MVR and Background Check will be run prior to employment) Must have a good driving record
- Residential Real Estate background preferred but not required
- Interior design as it pertains to prepping homes for the market
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.