Head of Creative and Business Strategy
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Head of Creative & Business Strategy
Reali is looking for a Head of Creative & Business Strategy who understands how to meet the most important consumer needs while devising a path towards growth and profitability. You can build highly innovative, creative and impactful programs that connect our brand with consumers and deliver measurable business results. Your natural curiosity drives you to understand the business and how to stay ahead of the curve. You are someone with great leadership skills, having led multiple teams, campaigns and projects.
In this role, you will lead all creative and content efforts, including PR and social media, and will work cross functionally to build strong relationships that lead to great project outcomes. You will execute the creative direction that combines a high level of business acumen and understanding of the Reali corporate strategy together with exceptional creativity, craftsmanship, and strategic smarts. Your creative team will work closely with our product team to ensure the brand is brought to life in a cohesive and authentic way across all platforms.
- Deliver excellent creative direction
- Develop a world-class creative team with a vision and structure that attracts top talent and meets the needs of a growing organization
- Adopt an iterative approach to creative to champion a testing culture for creative assets to drive improved performance
- Lead and mentor a cross-functional team of creatives and content producers —owning the personal and professional development of these individuals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and outside agency partners to set the creative strategy to bring the brand to life across initiatives. Use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of the creative team
- Work with leaders to identify and prioritize key brand and acquisition initiatives to support Reali's growth and experience for existing and prospective customers
- Lead concepting, messaging strategy and campaign development
- Partner closely with engineering/UX to ensure consistency of the overall experience of our brand
- Work closely with channel owners to build a consistent end-to-end brand experience across marketing touch-points and mediums
- Deliver style guidelines and kit of parts when needed
- Produce great work that wows and wins customers
- Manage multiple projects, internal clients and budgets within deadlines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Sr. or Executive Creative Director and 10+ years of relevant work in creative field with a portfolio of results driven work that shows diversity of experience across both online and offline marketing
- Led an in-house creative team that has developed creative campaigns from brand marketing through acquisition and loyalty
- Track record of building inter-departmental and cross-department relationships
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and train creative and content talent
- Exceptional concepting skills as seen in your sample work of campaigns you have developed
- Experience in performance marketing across channels
- Experience with brand management/design
- Strong presentation skills and showmanship
- Both agency and in-house experience preferred
- Management and mentorship experience (5+ years)
- Experience with campaigns across mediums—web, OOH, print, social, TV, video, internal collateral (e.g. presentations)—across the funnel (awareness, conversion, advocacy, etc.)
- Proven track record working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- MS/BS degree in Art, Design, Advertising or equivalent
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.