Business Development Partnerships Manager
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali is looking for a Business Development Manager leader to build and optimize our partnerships channels - beginning with California and expanding from there. We are looking for a smart, analytical fast learner, with exceptional people skills who are passionate about driving growth for a new, revolutionary and delightful home buying and selling experience. Responsible for identifying new partner opportunities, engaging with partners, negotiating terms and optimizing relationships to drive success for Reali. Part partner manager, part analytics, part project manager and mostly growth.
- Manage new partnerships to drive growth in new buyer and sellers for Reali - including strategy, execution, integration and optimization
- Continue to build & manage our partner channel strategy - identify & onboard new partners
- Help establish the right KPIs and measurement of partnership initiatives to achieve BD goals
- Maintain meaningful relationships with partners, solve critical business, technical, and any other issues on a daily basis
- Drive cross-functional team (product, legal, sales, etc) to ensure successful partnership integration and management
- Be a strong team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- An outstanding academic background; a technical degree or an M.B.A. is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant business development or partnerships experience. Investment banking, strategy consulting or roles driving growth attractive
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Outstanding interpersonal communications, presentation and influencing skills
- Added bonus for: real estate, tech, consumer internet industry or high-growth company
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.