Associate Product Manager
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali is seeking a passionate, analytical, and creative Associate Product Manager to join our product team and help shape the future of the our service. In this role, you will collaborate with Product Managers and Executive leadership to help analyze opportunities, drive strategy, and ship compelling features across many product areas.
- Contribute to product features that positively impact the user experience from vision to launch
- Assist in establishing and communicating a product vision and strategy that encourages creativity and focuses investment
- Earn the trust of key stakeholders across the company by understanding their perspectives and providing a compelling rationale for product decisions
- Identify breakthrough innovations based on insights from quantitative and qualitative research, market analysis, and experimentation
- Design and run user tests to better inform the product roadmap
- Partner and collaborate closely with product managers, designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and others to deliver on key roadmap priorities
- Minimum 1 year software product management, analyst, project management, PM intern, or related experience
- A passion for understanding internal processes and figuring out ways to improve them through training, internal software, or third party tools.
- Demonstrated leadership, influence, and persuasion skillsExperience working with cross-functional stakeholders (legal, marketing, and engineering)
- Strong analytical abilities to inform road map priorities, troubleshoot issues, and assess product health
- An innovation mindset with the ability to assess the value of potential product concepts
- Excellent public speaking and one-on-one communication skillsBS/BA in Business Administration, HCI, Computer Science, Product Design, or related technical field preferred
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.