Android Programmer - Reali - Tel Aviv, IL
Tel Aviv Area
Android Programmer - Reali
Tel Aviv, IL
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience. As a member of the Engineering Team at Reali, Tel Aviv, IL, you will collaborate to develop a cutting-edge platform for the real estate marketplace. This position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual and collaborative team player, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere. You will take part in this revolution, from the comfort of a well located Tel-Aviv office.
About Dragonfly Group - www.dragonfly-grp.com
The heart of a startup and the stability of an established company... Dragonfly Group is a hybrid real estate solutions company, focused and creating a new and exceptional living experience. We have an integrated system of properties, technologies and services designed to improve the real estate market and re-inventing the home.
Dragonfly Group was founded in 2009 by technology entrepreneurs to bring an inventive spirit to real estate development. Our properties benefit from our modular building system (VERT), autonomous home technologies (ADOMI) and high-performance building approach. Dragonfly Group builds community through modern urban design accessible to all.
Dragonfly Group is a family of companies made up of individuals who take pride and ownership in everything they do. We value exceptionalism, integrity and innovation as we work to redefine living experiences for all.
As part of our Android native development team:
-100% hands on with Kotlin
-Software/Architecture design of features
-End to end implementation (logic and UI)
-Create a new service from scratch
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking full ownership on features, from design phase to delivery
- Writing a clean, readable and scalable code
- Developing native Android with Kotlin
- Communicating with Backend, Web and Data team
- Communicating with product team on UX topics
- Breakdown features requirements into tasks and provide effort estimations
- At least one year of experience developing applications for Android
- Basic knowledge with Kotlin
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge in architecture and software design
- High self learning abilities
- Hunger for Mobile and software development
- Desire to learn and expand