General & Administrative
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Our Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for driving the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization by identifying, attracting, and closing top talent to ensure that hiring objectives are met in a timely and accurate manner. You are a driven, ambitious, and collaborative recruiter with a proven track record of success. You can drive and own an efficient yet quality process while being a strategic recruiting partner to our hiring managers. In addition, you will assist in various areas including coordination, building employment branding programs, and creating processes from scratch. Sound interesting? Then we'd love to hear from you!
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Reali's Real Estate, Marketing, Product, G&A, and Sales teams.
- Provide a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Participate in developing, implementing, and executing recruiting programs to fill current openings quickly and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build solid relationships with our leadership teams and serve as a strategic partner to identify and hire top talent.
- Be dedicated to networking, cold calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout the Real Estate market.
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner, respecting employee privacy while maintaining company confidentiality.
- Design, coordinate, and lead events (i.e. college recruitment program initiatives) to attract talent and drive employment Lead job postings and announcements, applicant correspondence, employee resumes, employment application forms, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Maintain applicant files and retains records in line with company policies and government regulations.
- Craft and maintain statistical and/or compliance reporting.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS
- Associate degree in Human Resources, Business, or related. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of end-to-end full cycle recruitment experience in similar industries
- Experience using HRIS and ATS databaseExperience sourcing and closing passive candidates
- High level of discretion to handle sensitive and confidential personnel matters and documentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Hiring Managers to refine job specs and target profiles
- You have familiarity with Lever ATS
- You are experienced with Sales and/or Real Estate Recruiting
- 2+ years leading high performing Technical recruiting teams across multiple locations
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.