Sales Manager, Reali Loans
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
About Reali Loans
Reali Loans is an innovative platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loans online quickly, efficiently and securely. Through a savvy combination of being a direct lender coupled with our proprietary technology, we’ve streamlined the mortgage application process while saving customers time and money. At Reali Loans.com, customers can find out if they are pre-approved, and get accurate, real-time mortgage rate quotes. Our industry-experienced home loan advisors support customers through the loan process by providing any needed advice, guidance and reassurance for an honest, seamless experience.
Senior Sales Manager (Director)
As a Senior Sales Manager at Reali Loans, you will be directly responsible for driving revenue growth therefore it’s critical that you understand the funnel and can effectively conduct data analysis and know which levers to pull to in order to consistently deliver results. You will also need to have come from an environment where you directly impacted growth and be able to clearly articulate what you did, how you did it, and why you did it. You must be able to coach and lead a team of Home Loan Advisors and Relationship Managers to a minimum of 50% y-o-y growth in origination volume, revenue, and funded units . You will have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience, at least 2 years in a Management role, and have consistently exceeded your goals. You’ll be high energy, data- driven (because the numbers don’t lie) and know how to motivate your sales team to deliver extraordinary results.
- Manage, coach, and hold all Home Loan Advisors and Relationship Managers accountable to their goals (dials, talk-time, apps, fundings, customer satisfaction, speed to lead, etc.)
- Conduct monthly 1 on 1’s and quarterly performance reviews
- Identify, Interview, hire, and successfully on-board new sales team members
- Field all LO questions and escalations
- QC files for accuracy and ensure they are structured properly before they go to disclosures/processing
- Help maintain and grow our customer satisfaction scores
- Hold weekly sales meetings: be data driven, strategic and tactical. ‘Get granular’ and quickly articulate conversions, revenue, net revenue and know the pipeline of each individual team member and the sales team as a whole. Understand what levers need to be pulled in order to impact results and be prepared to communicate that to the CEO/Founder (whom you’ll be reporting to)
- Help each Home Loan Advisor grow their business by 50%+ y-o-y
- Partner with Operations to ensure a high pull-through
Skills & Experience Require
- You have 5+ years experience in sales as an individual contributor.
- 2+ years experience managing a team of at least 5 direct reports.
- Experience in online credit, lending, or mortgage lending preferred
- Prior experience mentoring and developing others which resulted in their career advancement.
- Direct experience recruiting, training, and successfully on-boarding new sales team members.
- You drive results and hit your numbers.
- You know what it means to show true leadership without authority by collaborating across the business - engineering, marketing, product, finance, and operations.
- You lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- You have a high-energy attitude - you’re performance driven with a proactive approach to getting things done
- You have strong organization and planning skills. You have the ability to constantly context-switch without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal (presentations, leading team meetings) and written (e.g. clear requirements)
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.