Senior Front End Engineer
Tel Aviv Area
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience. As a member of the Engineering Team at Reali, you will be collaborating to develop a cutting-edge platform for the real estate marketplace. This position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual and collaborative team player, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere. You will take part in this revolution, from the comfort of a well located Tel-Aviv office.
About Dragonfly Group - www.dragonfly-grp.com
The heart of a startup and the stability of an established company... Dragonfly Group is a hybrid real estate solutions company, focused and creating a new and exceptional living experience. We have an integrated system of properties, technologies and services designed to improve the real estate market and re-inventing the home.
Dragonfly Group was founded in 2009 by technology entrepreneurs to bring an inventive spirit to real estate development. Our properties benefit from our modular building system (VERT), autonomous home technologies (ADOMI) and high-performance building approach. Dragonfly Group builds community through modern urban design accessible to all.
Dragonfly Group is a family of companies made up of individuals who take pride and ownership in everything they do. We value exceptionalism, integrity and innovation as we work to redefine living experiences for all.
- As the Senior Web Developer you’ll play a key role in our team, working closely on web applications products with our server and mobile Developers, QA, designers and our users.
- Participate in building the system’s architecture and providing innovative and scalable solutions.
- Develop for complex web and mobile systems.
- Develop cross browser and cross platform (mobile) web applications.
- Design and implement new features.
- Work well under low supervision, initiate and progress various activities in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
The tasks at hand:
- Experience with Angular (2~7) and TypeScript.● Good understanding in sync/async flows
- Knowledge in REST API, HTTP1/2, Ajax, CI/CD flows, unit/e2e tests
- Knowledge in Redux pattern and reactive programming (RxJS)
- Pixel-perfect, matching the UX/UI design vision.
- VCS (Git)
- Excellent English
- Team management
- Material Design experience.
- Experience in PWA development
- Experience with React and Vue
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.