Android Software Engineer
Tel Aviv Area
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
As a member of the Engineering Team at Reali, you will be collaborating to develop a cutting-edge platform for the real estate marketplace. This position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual and collaborative team player, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere. You will take part in this revolution, from the comfort of a well located Tel-Aviv office.
- Actively involved in developing top notch applications with a clean and intuitive spirit
- Be a highly technical, hands-on and effective people manager
- Drive agile methodologies within the teams
- Work closely with the UX, Designers, other R&D teams and users
- Implement new technologies, exploring uncharted territories
- Develop high performing applications in multi-threaded, complex, environment
- Guidance by some of the best professionals in the industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Android development
- 3 years of experience understanding of Java and Object Oriented programming and design
- Experience in multi-threaded environments
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and deliverables in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
- Excellent English communication skills (speak, read, write)
- Great interpersonal and team building skills
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.