Tel Aviv Area
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali is a Silicon Valley startup with an Israeli engineering center, developing a cutting-edge platform for the US real-estate marketplace. An exceptional Data Scientist is wanted to tackle multiple challenging machine learning and optimization projects in the real-estate world.
Come work in our Tel Aviv offices and build state-of-the-art technologies with awesome, extremely talented colleagues!
- Perform research of large-scale and diverse datasets
- Define, develop and implement predictive models and algorithms
- Automate data collection and monitor processes, including data cleansing
- Analyze large databases, generating valuable insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- A relevant degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Previous experience working in Data environments
- Experience with ML models (Classification, Clustering, Decision tree-based methods, Deep Neural Network)
- R/Python and SQL proficiency
- High level of English
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- TensorFlow, JupyterLab
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.