Strategy & Operations [Senior Role]
New York City /
Operations / Administration /
Reality Defender (YC W22) is a rapidly growing technology startup building the future of deepfake detection technology. You will help the Reality Defender team in creating an AI-first state-of-the-art scalable platform that supports multiple AI and deep learning models processing thousands of user uploaded images, audio and videos per day in real time.
- The Operations Department works across teams at Reality Defender to optimize workflows and outcomes, and to enhance all functions of the business
- Your role will be to raise the bar for speed and results across departments, working directly with leadership to create, improve, and manage highly-efficient processes in support of the Reality Defender team
- Ad hoc project management work on behalf of Reality Defender leadership and department heads
- Work cross-functionally with teams across Reality Defender to drive growth, automate processes and increase productivity
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across research / channel partnerships and represent the organization for cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, balancing needs across research, engineering, and biz-dev teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Smart, driven, and passionate about helping Reality Defender change the world
- Team player with a positive attitude, sincerity, and good communication skills
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Attention to Detail — Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Independence — Requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Initiative — Requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort — Requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Lines of communications
- The position reports into the executive team.