Technical Product Manager
New York City /
Reality Defender – Research /
Reality Defender (YC W22) is a rapidly growing technology startup building the future of deepfake detection technology.
You will help product and project manage R&D and Engineering teams creating an AI-first state-of-the-art scalable platform that supports multiple AI and deep learning models processing thousands of user uploaded images, audio and videos per day in real time.
- Cross functional project management across research, data and engineering teams
- Define and concretize product strategy that aligns with our mission and research vision
- Identify and prioritize new opportunities and features to enhance the value proposition and user experience
- Deeply understands ML/DL & software engineering agile product cycles.
- Familiar with the AI ecosystem, challenges and opportunities of building and training AI systems.
- Enjoy solving ambiguous and complex problems with data and research-oriented product iteration.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, balancing needs across research, engineering, and biz-dev teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present to internal and external stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of industry experience.
- Opportunity to grow into a senior role.
- Attention to Detail — Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Independence — Requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Initiative — Requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort — Requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Lines of communications
- The position reports into the executive team.