United States /
Digital Innovation Strategy – Web 3 /
Intern - Remote
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.
The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all and become the one place where everyone lives their financial lives.
This enhanced platform will offer members different learning journeys that put them in control of their finances. Members will be able to watch videos, listen to podcasts, monitor market prices, analyze markets and economies, do technical analysis, create watch lists, read and publish research, monitor their portfolios, execute trades across both Tradfi and Crypto, and contribute to a thriving hive mind community.
As our Developer Intern you will support Real Vision's Web3 Engineering Squad. We're looking for someone who is detailed oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment! This role will require documenting technical systems, so strong writing and communication skills are required.
You'll work on
- Writing unit tests in Python and TypeScript.
- Small coding projects that may include production-grade functionality.
- Producing high-quality, easy-to-understand technical documentation.
- Database maintenance, which may include data entry or entry-level design/scripting.
- Testing 3rd party products and/or custom code.
- Ad hoc operational duties as assigned, which may include assisting non-Technology focused teams (eg. Marketing, Editorial, etc.)
We are looking for:
- A reliable team player with a “no job too small” attitude
- Academic understanding of code and coding principles (a level of understanding typically achieved by 3 years-worth of an undergraduate university degree in computer science or equivalent curriculum/experience.)
- Excellent understanding of python and some of the popular python libraries like pandas.
- Interest in blockchain/decentralized technologies is a plus.
- Comfortable using the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and eager/willing/able to learn new tools.
- Ability to self-direct small projects.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Strong Communication Skills
- This internship is not limited to Engineering or Computer Science students. (For example, a Business major with a strong programming background in python could be a potential fit, or a self-taught individual looking for some entry-level experience.)