New York, New York /
Digital Innovation Strategy – Fintech Tools /
Full-time - Remote
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.
The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all and become the one place where everyone lives their financial lives.
This enhanced platform will offer members different learning journeys that put them in control of their finances. Members will be able to watch videos, listen to podcasts, monitor market prices, analyze markets and economies, do technical analysis, create watch lists, read and publish research, monitor their portfolios, execute trades across both Tradfi and Crypto, and contribute to a thriving hive mind community.
As our Product Manager you will carry out the vision and rollout of our new applications. You will act as business stakeholder, project manager, and product owner part of a cross functional team within Real Vision.
You will become a subject matter expert in the fintech systems, tools, and applications we develop. You’ll work with our design and engineering teams to rollout these tools and applications. You'll be successful in this role through asserting standards developed by senior stakeholders, and by executing ongoing operations.
As the product leader, you must demonstrate a strategic approach to what matters to the business, the ability to influence, and prioritize quickly in ambiguity. You will play a crucial role, and must be comfortable in high-profile, high-pressure situations. Your approach to these new tools and applications must be progressive, creative and “out of the box” so our offering is simply different and better than what others offer.
This is not a corporate product gig so run away if that’s what you seek.
You must be able to work on multiple applications at the same time, executing a strategic plan. We are looking for someone who is detailed but highly creative, putting concepts into reality, and developing a world-class consumer experience.
- Help create and manage the fintech applications development roadmap for a new team
- Be a champion for agile, focused development through pragmatism and solving real-world problems
- Oversee all stages of application creation and rollout
- Oversee all projects and break down initiatives into manageable tasks
- Monitor task completion and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams and external counter-parties to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Make data-informed decisions and problem-solve by seeing between the lines, without perfect metrics
- Use your experience in building and/or integrating community/social behavior into our new applications
- Understand all relevant customer personas and build our new tools and applications for every user journey that drives the business
- Evaluate and integrate external products and services where appropriate
- Understand the power of embracing users to become content creators (UGC) and develop our applications in a way that enables our community members
- Run the user acceptance testing process
- Host standups, retrospectives, and postmortems for incidents during the project
- Maintain clear, transparent communication across teams and enforce standards of communication
- Clear communicator & manager
- Strategic innovator
- Understanding of financial tools and applications
- Attention to detail
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves interacting with creative designers, executives, and engineers
- Operates effectively independently and part of a team
- Understands financial markets and crypto
- Product Manager experience in financial services or news/media companies
- 7-10 years experience leading significant cross-organizational projects
- College degree or equivalent background
- Eye for modern design and command for advocating for our members experience
- Experience working with development teams translating issues into actionable items
- A pro at setting expectations for stakeholders across departments and the ability to follow through
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days accrued PTO a year
- US Public Holidays
- 5 sick days
- 100% covered health, dental, vision for the individual employee (with full family coverage at a heavily reduced rate)
- 4% dollar-for-dollar 401k match after 90 days
- 100% remote
- Equity grants that vest annually over 3 years. 1/3 vests each year.
- Growth Opportunities
- Real Vision All Access membership