Sr. Backend engineer TL
Reblaze Technologies is a fast-moving company creating the next generation of web security technologies and delivering them to our expanding list of international clients. We’re at the forefront of multiple trends, uniquely combining cloud computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, and other cutting-edge fields into an intelligent, dynamic, and robust cybersecurity SaaS platform running on the public cloud of customer choice.
Reblaze is growing quickly, and we’re looking for capable, creative and self-motivated people to grow with us. If you’d like to advance your career while being at the intersection of multiple global trends (cloud adoption, SaaS, machine learning, cybersecurity, and more), we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our R&D team. We are looking for an exceptionally talented backend developer experienced with modern cloud native technologies to join our R&D team, building Reblaze web security multi-cloud products and services.
- Drive innovation, build and improve the product
- Ensure the technical feasibility of cloud designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Help to define technical requirements and architecture, and execute best-in-class implementation
- A team player that can thrive in a very dynamic environment
- 5+ years of backend development on Linux and cloud
- Experience with writing design and architecture documents
- Proficient with Linux, cloud, HTTP, TLS and databases
- Proficient in Python
- Familiarity with Go or Rust is a plus
- Experience with K8S, Helm, Docker and Ingress gateways
- Experience with the K8S toolchain and ecosystem, such as Promoteus, Gafana and Argo
- Understanding of web applications security challenges and vulnerabilities
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, verbal and written
The company and management may require, from time to time, additional / other tasks related to the position which may be altered based on company needs
Apply now if it sounds like you!