UX/UI Design Internship
Tech / Data / Product – Product Designers
Reby is a fast-growing European Urban Mobility Service that provides on-demand light electric vehicles (e-kick scooters, e-bikes, etc). We are mission-driven to reducing emissions and traffic congestion in urban areas.
At Reby, we are a team. We work as a team, we think as a team, and we also have a lot of fun as a team. We believe in cities where mobility is sustainable, safe, practical and affordable. Our team works very hard, every minute, to transform our communities into healthy, and clean eco-systems, while providing our riders with a practical, safe, and easy to use, method of transportation.
We build for the long-term, and with a zero-waste mindset. We are coming to stay, and we know that our community will stand behind us
As a UX/UI Design intern at Reby, you will be involved at every step of the product development process, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensuring design quality through launch.
- Benchmark CX/UX trends, consumer needs, and competitor moves.
- Desire to ship designs fast, learn from quantitative and qualitative data, and iterate quickly.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- Build fast proof of concept ideas, mockups and interactive prototypes to solve business and user problems.
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the Product Design teams.
- Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial UX/design specifications.
- Creative thinker with attention to detail (your eye twitches if something is not aligned).
- Experience working with Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC or other prototyping tools.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices.
- A super plus if you have a base of motion design for micro-interactions (After effects, Principle).
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Must include a link to a design portfolio.
- Practice agreement.
- Unlimited rides with Reby scooters
- Day off for your birthday
- Free coffee and fruits
- Offices in the center of Barcelona
- Flexible time
- Working with passionate people who value knowledge sharing and fun at work
If this describes you, and you are excited by the opportunity to join our growing team, apply now!
*We celebrate the diversity of our team. At Reby, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.