Live Operations Intern
Operations – Fleet Management
Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand electric kickscooters. We are a new stealth-mode tech mobility startup based in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and launching operations in Barcelona pretty soon.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Data Scientists.
We are looking for 5 passionate undergraduates to join Reby as part of the OPS team. The live Ops intern will be responsable to have the ownership of all the live operations and customer support process. Leading the relation with clients, taking care of all the problems and questions they will have and reporting it to improve the product.
- Finishing the University Degree
- Availability to work Monday to Sunday on a rotating, continuous shift, including Bank Holidays.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in Catalan and Spanish is a must.
- Good skills in MS Office, G-docs and call centre equipment/software programs.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment.
- Free Coffee and beverages in the office.