Mobile Engineer - React Native Developer.
Tech / Data / Product – Product Designers
Reby is a fast-growing European Urban Mobility Service that provides on-demand light electric vehicles (e-kick scooters, e-bikes, etc). We are mission-driven to reducing emissions and traffic congestion in urban areas.
At Reby, we are a team. We work as a team, we think as a team, and we also have a lot of fun as a team. We believe in cities where mobility is sustainable, safe, practical and affordable. Our team works very hard, every minute, to transform our communities into healthy, and clean eco-systems, while providing our riders with a practical, safe, and easy to use, method of transportation.
We build for the long-term, and with a zero-waste mindset. We are coming to stay, and we know that our community will stand behind us
As a React Native Developer you will work closely with the product team in order to understand and advise on the best approach to achieve the objectives. We don't need you to be a Senior, we just need you to be great!
As a Mobile Engineer, you’ll architect and develop mobile applications for iOS and Android using React-Native. You’ll work with your team to create software which gathers millions of data points.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with Product, Design, Operations and other Engineers to understand users’ needs and refine solutions have them reviewed by your peers (and review your peers’ code), implement, ship and maintain them.
- +1 year experience at ReactNative programming environment.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- You’ll have strong experience of React-Native framework and solid understanding of the Android and iOS ecosystems.
- Most importantly you’ll display a desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly and have zero ego.
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English are mandatory
- Our team needs a professional who is analytic, goal-oriented and quality-focused.
- Work with a strong international team where your opinion matters.
- Social and team-oriented culture.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Free coffee and fruits
- Unlimited free Reby rides!
If this describes you, and you are excited by the opportunity to join our growing team, apply now!
*We celebrate the diversity of our team. At Reby, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.