Junior Data Analyst
Operations – Data
Reby is a fast-growing European Urban Mobility Service that provides on-demand light electric vehicles (e-kick scooters, e-bikes, etc). We are mission-driven to reducing emissions and traffic congestion in urban areas.
At Reby, we are a team. We work as a team, we think as a team, and we also have a lot of fun as a team. We believe in cities where mobility is sustainable, safe, practical and affordable. Our team works very hard, every minute, to transform our communities into healthy, and clean eco-systems, while providing our riders with a practical, safe, and easy to use, method of transportation.
We build for the long-term, and with a zero-waste mindset. We are coming to stay, and we know that our community will stand behind us
This is a call for people who are passionate about sustainable mobility and want to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst for our team in Barcelona.
- Translate complex and potentially ambiguous information into a clear structure and actionable deliverables.
- Perform analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality.
- Communicate regularly with Tech, Operations, Product to understand the domain and the requirements, as well as explain data science principles, concepts, algorithms, and approaches.
- Respond to data analysis requests from stakeholders and staff members.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar data role working with SQL (must) and Python (desirable)
- You have worked with BI reporting software (for e.g. Redash/Metabase, DataStudio, Tableau/Looker)
- Degree in analytical-related fields (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or other technical field)
- Creative thinker with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- A super plus if you have previous experience in statistical techniques and concepts (distributions, statistical tests, predictive and descriptive modeling).
- Good English communication skills, written and spoken
- Unlimited rides with Reby scooters
- Day off for your birthday
- Free coffee and fruits
- Offices in the center of Barcelona
- Flexible time
- Working with passionate people who value knowledge sharing and fun at work
If this describes you, and you are excited by the opportunity to join our growing team, apply now!
*We celebrate the diversity of our team. At Reby, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.