Tech / Data / Product – Product Specs
Reby is a fast-growing European Urban Mobility Service that provides on-demand light electric vehicles (e-kick scooters, e-bikes, etc). We are mission-driven to reducing emissions and traffic congestion in urban areas.
At Reby, we are a team. We work as a team, we think as a team, and we also have a lot of fun as a team. We believe in cities where mobility is sustainable, safe, practical and affordable. Our team works very hard, every minute, to transform our communities into healthy, and clean eco-systems, while providing our riders with a practical, safe, and easy to use, method of transportation.
We build for the long-term, and with a zero-waste mindset. We are coming to stay, and we know that our community will stand behind us
We are currently searching for a Backend Engineer for our Team located at our headquarters in Barcelona.
Who You Are:
- You’ll have experience working as a member of an agile team on large scale service-based applications. You’ll have a rigorous approach, and understand how to ship high quality, tested code, quickly, using software engineering (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- You can demonstrate a clear architectural vision with the ability to collaborate and iterate on software design.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming, data structures and algorithms. You’ll be familiar querying large database systems.
- Most importantly you’ll display a desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Bachelor / Masters in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Being familiar with Go, SQL, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Git, C is a nice to have.
- Good skills at Spanish and English are a must.
What You'll Do:
- As a Backend Engineer, you’ll architect and develop services and applications.
- You’ll work with your team to create software which gathers and crunches through millions of data points.
- Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with Product, Design, Operations and other Engineers to understand users’ needs and refine solutions.
- You’ll create scalable software architectures, have them reviewed by your peers (and review your peers’ designs), implement, ship and maintain them.
- Work with a strong international team where your opinion matters.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Social and team-oriented culture.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Healthy breakfast every Monday
- Free coffee and rides!
If this describes you, and you are excited by the opportunity to join our growing team, apply now!
*We celebrate the diversity of our team. At Reby, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.