Tech / Data / Product – Product Specs
Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand electric kickscooters. We are a new stealth-mode tech mobility startup based in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and launching operations in Barcelona pretty soon.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Data Scientists.
Who we are
Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand electric kickscooters.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, Product Managers and Data Scientists.
Who You Are:
- You’ll have experience working as a member of an agile team on large scale service-based applications. You’ll have a rigorous approach, and understand how to ship high quality, tested code, quickly, using software engineering (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- You can demonstrate a clear architectural vision with the ability to collaborate and iterate on software design.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming, data structures and algorithms. You’ll be familiar querying large database systems.
- Most importantly you’ll display a desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Bachelor / Masters in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Being familiar with Go, SQL, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Git, C is a nice to have.
- Good skills at Spanish and English are a must.
What You'll Do:
- As a Backend Engineer, you’ll architect and develop services and applications.
- You’ll work with your team to create software which gathers and crunches through millions of data points.
- Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with Product, Design, Operations and other Engineers to understand users’ needs and refine solutions.
- You’ll create scalable software architectures, have them reviewed by your peers (and review your peers’ designs), implement, ship and maintain them.
- Work with a strong international team where your opinion matters.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Social and team-oriented culture.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Healthy breakfast every Monday
- Free coffee and rides!