City Launcher, Milano Area
Operations – Launch
Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand electric kickscooters. We are a new stealth-mode tech mobility startup based in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and launching operations in Barcelona pretty soon.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Data Scientists.
Reby’s Launch team is seeking a City Launcher who will be an exceptional addition to our
Launch team. Launch is a cross-functional team that touches every aspect of the business,
working across operations, product, community, partnerships, and government relations. As a
City Launcher at Reby, you will help Reby expand to new markets and oversee the initial
operations of each market that you are responsible for. The right person for this role is
entrepreneurial, outgoing, and cross-functional with experience in sales, business development,
market ops, or community. If you are someone who enjoys fast-paced, challenging
environments and thrives when given autonomy, then this is a great role for you.
- Travel to new markets and oversee the entire Reby launch as the primary point of
- contact for our local businesses, riders, government officials, and community
- Build a launch plan for Milan, including research and data sources.
- Monitor your launch city’s metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the
- efficiency and performance of a brand-new city.
- Manage the delivery of all vehicles while in market.
- Relay in-market insights to help our senior leadership and HQ operations teams
- continually improve their processes.
- Hustle and problem solve when unexpected issues inevitably arise as we pioneer a
- rapidly growing, brand-new industry.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong track record of excellence in execution and thriving when given autonomy.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and solve problems in ambiguous
- Experience in a cross-functional role.
- An analytical mindset. The ability to assess a market, pull insights from the metrics
- you’ve been tracking, and execute a plan to improve.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others.