We’re looking for a mid level Software Engineer in Argentina to support our growing list of top notch customers. If you’re excited to leverage your technical abilities while contributing to internal operations that result to bottom line savings and increased efficiency on the engineering team, join our effort to transform the $125b information security industry.
What we expect from a Software Engineer:
- Taking on tasks of increasing complexity, own small to medium features
- Taking ownership of some parts of the codebase
- Great team player
- Creates technical specs with guidance from senior engineers
- Reviews other people’s work and gives feedback (also to manager)
- Confidence in preferred architectures and toolsGreat communication, asking for help, clarification, progress
- BS in Computer Science or related field with commensurate experience
What we offer:
- Flexible working time – we are remote friendly.
- A great and talented team to learn and work with relaxed working environment
- Work on software used by top Enterprise companies
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Visit offices in the US and EU
Who you are:
- Know the value of working smarter, not harder
- Like to have your voice heard, and know that others do too
- Understand that there are no superstars; the best results come from teamwork
- Want to make an impact and drive change
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Mission district office in SF and have an office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.