Senior Manufacturing Engineering Equipment Technician
Operations – Manufacturing Engineering /
At ReCor Medical, we are pioneering Ultrasound Renal Denervation (uRDN) therapy to treat hypertension, the leading cardiovascular risk factor in the world. With our Paradise™ uRDN System, we’re on a mission to provide the millions of people who suffer from hypertension with a non-drug and minimally invasive option to lower their blood pressure. Join us on our journey and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people around the globe.
This is a hands-on position which will provide leadership on equipment control and readiness for ReCor manufacturing. Position reports to the Sr. Manager, Process Control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify equipment control improvements and assist in their development to reduce cost and/or improve product yield.
- Implement these changes via Document Change Order (DCO) process.
- Identify, test, and implement replicate equipment and manufacturing aids to advance operations for scalability.
- Complete equipment maintenance in a timely manner, including:
- Communicating, troubleshooting, and resolving equipment issues / failures.
- Complete equipment qualification as required for facility and manufacturing equipment.
- Document completion of activities in a compliant manner consistent with Good Documentation Practices
- Design and/or assemble manufacturing aides and fixtures using hand and power tools.
- Maintain work area cleanliness and compliance with various safety, fire, and hazmat guidelines.
- Execute work in a manner compliant with FDA and ISO guidelines for medical device development and manufacture.
- Read and work from mechanical drawings with detailed instructions.
- Maintain compliance with all document and procedure training requirements.
1. Performing preventive maintenance of production and R&D equipment.
2. Performing or facilitating the calibration of production and R&D equipment.
3. Reviewing calibration certificates to ensure proper calibration.
4. Performing equipment repairs.
- Minimum five years’ experience as a technician in a regulated environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Experience with manufacture and mechanical testing of product prototypes.
- Ability to follow established written procedures and manage priorities with minimum supervision.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
$37 - $50 an hour
(Commensurate with experience, skills, education and training)
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
At ReCor Medical, we care, we collaborate, we challenge, and we create. Pursuant to these core values, we are focused on the health and safety of our employees, as well as the teamwork essential for innovation of our pioneering technology. COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all ReCor US office employees effective June 10, 2021, as well as all new US office employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At ReCor Medical, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.